Topic: Unpacking Temporal Changes in ParcelMap BC
March 2, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:00am PST
This session is structured as an overview of the various resources available to understand and make use of temporal changes in ParcelMap BC. Presenters will walk through how to visualize changes to ParcelMap BC since becoming fully operational in 2017, the differences between changes due to cadastral updates versus spatial improvements to the survey fabric as well as how to gain insight into the assessment, planning and even how to influence future areas of spatial improvements.
The discussion will centre on:
- The Fabric Spatial Improvements Product and use of Change Vectors and its application to maintaining ongoing spatial alignment to ParcelMap BC
- The Real-World Changes Product and how it is used
- Visualizing Fabric History in the ParcelMap BC Search Service
- Understanding the planning and prioritization of spatial improvements via the Spatial Improvement Assessment app
- Cadastral Ties Submission Guidelines for Spatial Improvements
Sign up here if you would like to attend.